Undermine is an upcoming survival horror game by independent game developer and musician Adam McLellan (Snug). It offers a unique twist on the survival horror genre, featuring procedural level generation and roguelike elements.
- Traverse a series of increasingly difficult procedurally generated levels, upgrading your stats and gear along the way
- Use items like compasses, maps and beacons to aid you in navigating the depths of the mine
- Collect miner's notes and secret documents to learn the story of a conspiracy gone horribly wrong
- Interact with all elements of the environment: knock over barrels to create a distraction, break rocks to find gold and gems
- Procedurally generated levels
- Gamepad support
- Volumetric lighting
- Supports multiple styles of play, including pacifist
Follow development on our devlog!