[Viet Nam] 2D GAME ARTIST at Gear Inc.
We’re looking for several Senior 2D Game Artist who loves Illustration and Video games to join our team. You will work on our new mobile games titles as well as some outsource projects which include top grossing games!
Your portfolio demonstrates quality and polish, and indicates a determination to push boundaries and create badass game art. You should have a good sense for game UI art in priority and solid illustration skills!
You will work together with an international creative team to create RPG, -
- Casual and Action games to:
- Create and produce appealing interfaces and game assets
- Create unique, and engaging visuals that supports, and reinforces gameplay/User Experience
- Apply, and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire projects
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members
- An open and honest culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours. Our normal work week is 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th month salary and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance.
- Paid leave (12 days / year).
- Maternity leave support.
- Lunch allowance for full-time staff.
- In-house gym including Yoga, Zumba, BJJ, Muay Thai classes.
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits and resident cards.
- Salary range: $500 - $1300
- Awesome at game UI, you have the ability to design and create game UI components from Visual Comps to pixel perfect looking UI!
- Great hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration skills
- Ability to create a variety of game assets and icons from concept sketching to final renderings/polish
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flow, particularly in games!
- Good English oral/written communication skills is a plus
- Concept art skills is a plus
- Experience in the mobile game industry.
- Experience in creating visual designs that support gameplay oriented goals
- Skill in one or more related disciplines like 2D animation, 3D modelling (Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush), visual effects, or technical art.
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album), your portfolio should contain example of mobile game art and UI.
If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to send us your resume and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org