We are glad to announce our project “Ardagor: Chronicles of Shadows”.
Ardagor is unique Action/RPG/Survival sandbox game inspired by such titles as Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Dark Souls, Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor, Stalker and Skyrim. Our game strives to incorporate best traits of these games combining them with new ideas and mechanics.
Ardagor takes you to a vast and mysterious archipelago suffering from terrible ancient curse that killed its inhabitants. You are a lone Wanderer thrown to this gloomy and dangerous lands with no help from anyone. There is a burning Mark on your hand — a sign that you are destined to reveal the mystery of this lands past. And you will be given absolute freedom of choice and actions.
The world of Ardagor is a dangerous place where there are no friends or allies. On your way you will meet ghosts of the dead inhabitants of this land, which you will be able to communicate and interact with the help of mysterious Mark on your hand. Revealing mysteries of this cursed land you will meet dark creatures, spirits and demons who came to this land from the very depths of Hell.
Waiting for you are fascinating exploration, exciting adventures and intense battle for survival. You will search ancient artefacts in Magical Anomalies. The Mark on your hand will grant you the use of different magical powers. Your decisions and actions will affect both the game style and your own destiny tied to the destiny of the land.
Become a warrior mage and cut your way to terrible secret of Ardagor through Light and Darkness with sword and combat spells.
You can also read the latest news on our project on:
If you like our project please subscribe on our social pages! The future of Ardagor depends on you!
• vast open world built with CRYENGINE;
• absolute freedom of player choice;
• nonlinear plot;
• unique system of character development based on his choices;
• travelling between dimensions;
• survival in hostile world filled with traps and mysteries;
• combat system based on fencing and use of spells;
• development and rethinking of mechanics and style of popular titles, such as Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Dark Souls, Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor, Stalker and Skyrim.