Swift is an app that converts existing games and movies into a totally immersive VR experience. It works in 2 easy steps: enable Swift on a favorite non-VR game (or movie player, such as VLC) from the GUI one time, then experience it in VR, magically, every time you play.
- 360 view in game based on head tracking (ideal for playing games in the first person perspective).
- Cinema mode for playing casual games or watching movies.
- GUI to configure Swift's functionality per app.
- Steam integration - games from the user’s steam library appear directly in Swift.
- Add non-Steam apps (eg VLC video player).
- Modifying the per game profiles according to the user's personal preferences.
- Enable Swift
- Mode - FPS or cinema
- Cinema mode scene selection (eg enjoy your content on the beach)
- Sensitivity of mapping head pose to game orientation
- Enable jump / crouch tracking
VR frame preparation in Swift has a fixed and negligible overhead compared to the game rendering time, so performance impact will be practically zero. Users with fast graphics cards can select a higher in game resolution, super-sampling the displayed image on the head mount display, or keep 1080p to ensure the 90 fps limit is reached consistently.