Ballistic warfare in zero-G
- True 6DoF flight-controls via directional thrusters
- All spacecraft and projectiles obey real-world laws of physics
- Kinetic projectiles deal damage proportional to their relative speed
- Unique shields use anti-gravity to repel projectiles
- Clever and convincing AI with a range of skill-levels
- Fully customizable controls: mouse, keyboard, gamepad, and joystick
In the world of ASTROKILL, kinetic weapons dominate the battlefield. Deliver destruction with machine guns, flak cannons, homing missiles and rail guns. You will wipe out entire squads and bring down frigates in glorious explosions. But, be wary of camping interceptors, homing space-mines, and ace-pilots. To succeed in this unforgiving zero-G battlefield, you must master your ship and its weapons. You will blow away spaceships with machine guns, flak cannons, homing missiles, and rail guns.
To survive, you will master your spacecraft and strategically manage your squad. Command squad-members to guard areas or strictly hold positions. By flying as a medic, you will repair and rearm your fellow wingmen. Protect yourself from enemy fire with anti-gravity. Use asteroids and debris as concealment from enemy-detection. Support friendly capital-ships as they reign down hellfire on enemy-positions. And, above all us, out-maneuver and outgun all who cross your path.