Natalia is highly-immersive 3D SmartGoggle. It is available as a development platform to content and device partners , with the expectation that it will be available to consumers later in 2012. Natalia offers the following unique capabilities:
- SmartGoggles inside. Includes the full power of the SmartGoggles architecture.
- On-board 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with graphics and 3D co-processor running Android 4.0 allows execution of on-board applications without requiring connection to a PC or a gaming console
- High-end virtual reality goggles including:
- True 3D display
- 360 degree use
- Embedded head tracker for head angular position and linear acceleration
- Dual SXGA (1280×1024) OLED displays. Also supporting 720p
- 64 degree field of view for excellent immersion
- Embedded stereo audio and microphone
- Battery operated
- On-board WiFi and Bluetooth services.
- LibSensics API providing application developers full access to the goggle capabilities.